Please read these notices carefully before using this website. These notices apply to the website located online at: campaignbrite.org and is owned by Bonnie Walker. Your use of this website implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept, do not use this website.
All contents are copyright Bonnie Walker and its suppliers. All rights reserved.
This website is for the users’ noncommercial use. Users may not create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website without expressed, written consent from Bonnie Walker.
Use of this website implies your agreement to these terms:
WEBSITE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY. Use At Your Own Risk.
Bonnie Walker is not responsible for content or functionality that is blocked by your device, web browser or other security programs or firewall.
In order to use the website and online communication tools offered by Bonnie Walker, you MUST make sure that your computer or device meets the following requirements:
- campaignbrite.org is whitelisted in your web browser, anti-virus and firewall. This website is not responsible for content or functionality that is blocked by these security programs
- You are not attempting to access the website from a place of business, via an employer’s or institutional VPN (or any VPN that restricts access to websites and/or blocks email), or on any computer or device configured to connect to an institutional VPN, even if you are not connected to the VPN
- You must use the most recently released, upgraded version of your web browser of choice. This website cannot and will not support outdated web browsers.
Links to Other Sites
Each site that campaignbrite.org links to has its own separate policies regarding use of that site. campaignbrite.org is not responsible for content or conduct of sites it links to.
Linking to campaignbrite.org
If you would like to link to campaignbrite.org, please:
- Link to, but do not replicate, campaignbrite.org content
- Do not create a frame, browser or border environment around campaignbrite.org content
- Do not imply that Bonnie Walker is endorsing you or your products
- Do not misrepresent your relationship with Bonnie Walker
- Do not present false or disparaging information about Bonnie Walker
- Bonnie Walker is not responsible for content or accuracy of any sites linked to or from this website
Affiliate Income Disclosure
Bonnie Walker may participate in online affiliate programs. If you click on a link to an online store, Bonnie Walker may receive a small commission for any purchases you make. Your personal, shopping and/or financial information is not shared with Bonnie Walker.
Online Purchases & No Refund Policy
All online purchases are final. Please consider your purchases carefully and please feel free to contact this website with any questions before you make your purchase.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the United States, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Bonnie Walker and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court Bend, OR, USA, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Bonnie Walker reserves all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Bonnie Walker is not responsible for interference in transmission of data, including, for example, the campaignbrite.org internet provider being out of service
Disclaimer: IN NO EVENT SHALL Bonnie Walker BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Bonnie Walker HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
Changes To This Website
CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Bonnie Walker MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME, WHICH SHALL BE EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING.
ALL CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Bonnie Walker RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON
Last updated on March 24, 2020. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact Bonnie Walker using the contact form on this website.