Welcome to the YogaBrite™ Network!
YogaBrite™ is a web hosting solution for yoga teachers who work as independent contractors and for small, boutique yoga studios. Created by a yoga teacher for yoga teachers!
Not A Yoga Teacher, But We Love Her Anyway
If you were looking for Andrea Smith, Sign Language Interpreter Extraoridinaire, she’s here, temporarily. It’s my fault, not hers!
- Your own personal web developer & fellow yoga teacher: YogaBrite™ is owned by Bonnie Walker, a professional Full Stack WordPress Developer and Certified Iyengar yoga teacher in Bend, Oregon!
- By a Yoga Teacher. For Yoga Teachers. So, yes, I get it!
- Website Hosting & Maintenance
- Basic Website Pages included and Already Set Up for you:
- How To Sign Up (Pricing)
- Landing Page Template
- Website Terms of Service Template
- Unlimited pages: Your YogaBrite website will be set up with the above basic pages ready for you to personalize. You can remove any you don’t need and also add as many additional pages as you like to suit your yoga teaching and business needs.
- Your Own Blog: On your own website! Post at will and build your website’s online presence!
- Themes: We start with the default theme for WordPress and if that does not suit your needs there are other templates to choose from. You can personalize them by adding your own unique photos and touches.
- Landing Pages YogaBrite™ themes come with a Landing Page alternative template for your landing pages, so you can host your landing pages right on your own website!
- Managed WordPress Hosting: YogaBrite™ is based on the WordPress Multisite web hosting engine but you will never have to update WordPress or manage it in any way. I do that for you!
- Domain Names: You can register your own domain name (separate expense) and use it with your YogaBrite™ website, or you can keep your default YogaBrite domain: “yogabrite.net/yournamehere/”
- Search Engine Optimization Tools are built right into the YogaBrite™ service
- Accept Payments Online Link a Stripe.com account and you can publish your own custom sign up forms
- Link to your social media pages
- Listing in the YogaBrite™ Directory: Ok, I know that’s not a big deal right now, but every mention helps and someday, you know, it might be a big deal!
- Affordable for small studios and independent contractors
… And I am not stopping here! I am working on a set of studio management tools to help you with your scheduling, online booking, online payments & billing, newsletter and so forth so you never have to consider going anywhere else!
How much does it cost?
The web hosting service, as it exists right now, is worth a $75 setup fee and $10 web hosting subscription per month. However, this service is still in beta so right now it’s free! Get in on the YogaBrite™ ground floor and enjoy personalized, free web hosting from a fellow yoga teacher while it lasts! I will give you plenty of notice when the service is fully launched and I actually begin charging monthly fees for it!
Sounds Great? Let’s Get In Touch!
Because the service is in beta and because I want to provide the highest quality web hosting specifically for yoga teachers in the United States, I personally contact each and every client to make sure this is the right solution for you! Call or email me, Bonnie, at 1.541.788.0725 or use the YogaBrite.net contact form